Birthday Blizzards and Failed Wishes

Of course it has to blizzard on my Birthday.  It wouldn't be the curse if it didn't.  I hope someone can take me to work today, because my car is not going ANYWHERE.  Despite new tires, my car still isn't friends with snow.

So yes, it's my 26th Birthday.  I feel old.  I don't like cake other than cheesecake, but I am making cupcakes for my co-workers... if I can get to work today.  I don't bother making wishes if I have the opportunity to blow out the candles anymore because it just leads to disappointment.

I was hoping I would hear from my placement officer today, but that would mean something good happened.

Maybe they'll close work, but that's unlikely too.

One can dream.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday fellow Capircorn! Mine is tomorrow and we're also expecting snow and icy rain. Hope you stay safe and warm!

Heidi

Post a Comment