Paw Prints, Keys, Guitars and Birthday Candles

As the January curse (which I do promise to explain soon) continues, I've been busy and at this point am completely exhausted.

So my boyfriend gave me a key to his house.  I'm still sort of reacting.  I don't really know what to do.  I think he's way more serious about our relationship than I am.  I didn't even want a relationship because of the potential Peace Corps invite (that I still know absolutely nothing about) and there's very little that could stop me from leaving.  Pretty much only death or pregnancy, both of which I take extreme precautions against.

On a positive note, my guitar teacher is back from holiday break and lessons started up again.  I am learning "The Hardest Button to Button" by The White Stripes and it's surprisingly easy.  Definitely helping me with my power cord muscles.

Tomorrow is my 26th Birthday.  I'm honestly, not a fan of my Birthday, but I try to make the best of it.  I'm hoping that tonight after work I can make myself some cupcakes and bring them to work tomorrow.  I even bought festive cupcake wrappers.  One with monkeys on them and the other with pirate skulls.  I also bought M&M Minis to put on top.  It's the little things that make me happy...

Like this picture I took last week.  I don't have a dog and honestly don't even like dogs that much, but enjoyed that though most everything else around it melted, this stayed intact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment