I waited my 1 week

So last week I spoke to placement who said that if I didn't hear anything from a recruiter in a week - to send a follow up e-mail, which is exactly what I did.

I spent a good 20 minutes writing this 1 paragraph e-mail.  I made sure none of my frustrations came out (like about new graduates taking precedence).  I did however mention making sure I don't get stuck in some sort of extended lease with my landlord.  I'm lucky enough to have an awesome landlord, but I still need to be considerate of her as she lives in another state and I take care of some major things on her behalf like repairs and utilities.

Hopefully I'll know something soon.

On a random note, I went to this new gym I'm doing a 6 week program at for my fitness evaluation this morning.  They set up an appointment for me last week, so I got up, trudged through the snow and ice in my rear wheel drive car - made it there- 30 minutes later - no trainer.  I had to leave since they were clearly not showing up.  It was sad.  I was really looking forward to that and starting the program on Monday, that I can't start now because I didn't have my evaluation.  :-(

Anyways, that's all for now.  If I hear anything from PC, I'll definitely post.  In the meantime I'm just going to try to look forward to my 3 day weekend.

Oh, and to all those who have written awesome comments, Thank You so much for your support and encouragement.  I really needed it.  And to all those who have been placed - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment