I keep having these vivid dreams of being contacted by my placement officer (whoever that is) by phone, having my interview and being accepted. Then the dream skips to my invite, but when I open it it's all filled out, except the spot where I'm going. Then it skips to me being in a country that's warm, sunny and naturally beautiful with these amazing people all around me as I walk down a dirt road on my way to a fresh market.
I really hope my dream comes true soon. Especially if my original nomination is going to stick. I figured out that if this nomination sticks, (which I hope it does), the last possible day I could get my invite would be February 9th, because that's exactly 6 weeks from departure of the last program that fits my original nomination (granted I would LOVE that last program).
But unfortunately the last few nights have been merely a dream. I really hope it comes true and soon.
On a random side note, where is everyone getting their cool widgets that they keep on their page like about other countries and maps of places you've been? I'd love to put some of those on my page too :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment