Titles, changes now and in 42 days

So much has happened since I got my big blue packet! I'm super excited. I leave for Belize in 42 days!!

I'm planning on doing a lot more packing this weekend. I'm going to go talk to some ld bosses at Best buy and discuss stealing boxes from their shipments. I think working there for over 2 years means they'll give me a few boxes :-) The hardest part of the whole packing thing thus far is turning out to be selling my car, though if all else fails, at least I can still go get ripped off by the dealership. Anyone need a 2006 VW Jetta?

I've been finding myself daydreaming of Belize a lot. Staging info should be coming soon too. I know staging is in Dallas, Texas. I have to fill out some new forms and answer some new questions about my program for the Belize office. I have to do that ASAP too. I'm also not quite sure if I should sell my living room furniture either.

I re-hired my boxing instructor Juan to help me find ways to do work-out circuits without using any machines. I think I'll be able to handle cardio no matter where I end up in country, but everything else is questionable. I'm going to bring some resistance bands in my suitcase, but still, it'll be nice to have some circuits memorized a la Juan. He never fails to make me sweat. Maybe I'll just shadow box some trees and walls. I missed going to the gym a lot and I'm glad I'm going to have a lot more time for it once work ends in a few weeks.

I also learned that Storage Units are REALLY expensive. More of a reason to sell as much of my stuff as possible. I'm definitely working on it.

So my blog title isn't really applicable anymore, because I know where I'm going. I really like Belize it or Not, but I've seen that somewhere. My friend John recommended Beauty IN Belize, but I'd prefer the word AND in place of IN. I just hope it doesn't come off as cocky because it most certainly not meant to. It's meant to reflect the beauty of the wonderful country that I am moving to. We'll see.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going to make some Valentines for my co-workers and start answering my PC questions. Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment