Last Day at Work

Today is my last day at work. Although I haven't always loved my job, I have always loved my co-workers, especially the ones on my team and a few others that I have forged some pretty special relationships with (Jesse, Archeshita, Perry, Laura, Cassadi, Barb, Elena, John, Harold and Sajid). I thought I would really enjoy this day, but I don't think I am going to as much as I may have thought a few months ago.

So tonight, despite the nasty gross icky weather outside, several of us are getting Bob Evans for dinner. I chose that for two reasons a) Because Breakfast food is my favorite food and b) It's vegetarian friendly and some of my friends at work are vegetarian. So that part of the night, I am definitely looking forward to.

I am going to try to sell more furniture on craigslist this weekend. SELL SELL SELL!!! That is my biggest goal.

I have not decided if I am going to cancel my trip to NY yet or not (see last blog). I love my friends, and that part of the trip will be fun, but most of it will be spent with family, where I'll be blatantly ignored, chastised and belittled. I'm not sure it's the healthiest thing for me to do right now considering the AMAZING experience I am about to embark on. More updates on that to come.

That's all for now. I'll try to update some more over the weekend. i hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment