First and foremost, Happy Valentines Day everyone! Whoever you are, no matter where you are, know that someone cares :-)
So, my body hurts horribly right now. My trainer Juan, who is making routines for me to do while in Belize that involve no equipment, decided to torture me this morning. I'm having a very difficult time walking and I've lost almost all feeling in both my arms. I know it'll be worth it, but right now, my entire body hurts a whole lot. Enough that I'm actually considering taking an tylenol. At least it's good pain.
I had a very unproductive weekend. I was really tired after not sleeping so well last week, so most of my Saturday was spent sleeping. Sunday was spent running errands and finishing up making my Valentine's for my friends at work. I'm pretty sure between the nice notes, red velvet and strawberry cupcakes, and the candy, I might put my co-workers into a diabetic coma. We shall see what happens.
Anyway, I hope everyone has an awesome holiday! Remember to tell someone you love them, even if it's a pet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment