Today - I leave today for Dallas, Texas and tomorrow to Belize.
The time has come!
So I'm off to staging. It's real and it's happening.
Packing was extremely difficult. Making the weight limit is really hard and I have to have some things shipped to me. My friend Christina is going to ship them to me.
On another random note, yesterday I had something crazy happen. My guitar was stolen from my storage unit. How do I know? I got a call from the store I've been taking lessons from for many years. Since my guitar is on the more unique side, they immediately knew it was mine. I checked the storage unit to confirm it was mission, the serial numbers matched up and the man who stole it was fired from the moving company and arrested. I tried to resolve it without the police, but unfortunately the only way to recover it was to press charges. It was sad, but I got Lucille back and she's now back in storage safely. So a public "Thank You" to Patrick McLaughlin and all the workers at Music Go Round.
So yeah, that's it. I'm headed to staging. I'm going to finish completing all my paperwork now, take a shower and head to the airport for my 7AM flight!

0 comments:
Post a Comment